Red Wing Boot Cream
NOK 199,00 kr
Made In USA
Red Wing Boot Cream: Neutral, Brown or Black
Red Wing's Leather Boot Cream is designed using a blend of high quality waxes and solvents with added lanolin to lubricate the leather's surface to prevent drying and increase water repellency, and to add shine. It was created specifically for Red Wing's smooth-finished leathers as well as the exposed leather of the Roccia outsole.
Black and Brown Boot Cream contains colour dyes (black and brown) to hide surface scuffs and scratches.
Which colour to choose?
- Can be used on all colours of smooth-finished leather
- Neutral boot cream will not cover surface scuffs and scratches. Perfect to care for your shoes without changing the patina of the leather.
- The right choice to treat the exposed leather on the Red Wing's leather outsoles (Beckman, Williston etc.).
- Use on most of Red Wing's brown smooth-finished leather
- Use for all Red Wing's black smooth-finished leather
How it's made
Made by Red Wing Shoes in the USA. Rooted in the passion for quality they craft their shoes with skill and precision with the use of only premium leather from their very own S.B. Foot Tanning Company in Minnesota.
Not only a shoe maker, but also a tanning company, Red Wing's line of leather care products are made especially for the different types of leather they make, so you can always be sure that your Red Wing shoes are getting exactly the treatment they need to last. Just follow our care advice for the specific model you own, here in our web store. Do you own a model that we don't carry? Send us a message, or check Red Wing's advice at their website.
Of course Red Wing care products can be used on others types of shoes too! Just follow the advice for the same type of leather, and you'll be safe.