Aino Cocoa Brown Suede
Made in Portugal
We're proud to present our suede leather program from our SS22 collection. Produced in highly limited numbers, and made by only four people at Octa in Portugal, with premium suede leather tanned in Italy.
Aino is our suede coat, made in a wonderfully supple cocoa coloured suede leather, fully lined. Designed with exaggerated lapels, dropped shoulders, wide sleeves and an effortless, loose silhouette. Finished with two mother of pearl buttons, and two exterior slash pockets at the waist.
The garment features:
- 100% suede leather tanned in Italy.
- 100% polyester lining.
- Two exterior slash pockets at the waist.
- Mother of Pearl buttons, made by Louropel in Portugal.
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread.
- Made by only four people at Octa in Portugal.
How it's made
This particular product is part of our seasonal collection line. A wide selection of garments that targets relevance in the time that we’re in. Reflected through each season’s colour palettes and fits, wrapped in beautiful and unique fabrics selections from the finest mills in Japan and Europe.
All garments from our seasonal collection line is made in Portugal, in which we take great pride in. This enables us to frequently visit our factories to ensure continuity in quality, as well as ensuring a good working environment for all parties involved in creating our garments.
Read and learn more about how and where we produce our garments through our commitment to Transparency.
Love & Care
This particular garment must not be machine-washed or dry cleaned.
Store your suede jacket leather properly.
- Use a padded hanger to retain the jacket's shape.
- Do not cover suede jackets in plastic, allow them to breath.
- Do not store suede or leather jackets in direct sunlight.
- Store your suede jacket in a cool, dry space, not hot and moist.