NOK 399,00 kr
Made in USA
Making a classic wood scent pretty is right up Boy Smell's ally. An instant classic since day one at Boy Smells, Cedar Stack has notes of cedar chips and dried tobacco led into deeper resinous floral notes, while peppercorn and dried ginger add a snap to its woody heart. Both modern and nostalgic, it is instant glamping in a candle.
Coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler. 240 g / 8.5 oz. Roughly 50 hours burn time.
How it's made
Founded in late 2015, Boy Smells began as an experiment in candle-making in the Los Angeles kitchen of co-founders and real-life partners Matthew Herman and David Kien. Herman and Kien – both fashion veterans who worked in design (Herman) and product development (Kien) – began by making the things they’d want to use on a daily basis, products that were fluid and essential.
Founder-invented scents wrap traditionally masculine scents in a prettier bouquet. Burn up expectations, release clear intentions. Boy Smells candles are all developed and designed in Pico Union, Los Angeles with fragrance and natural oils, all-natural coconut wax and beeswax blend. The candles are hand-poured in a reusable glass vessel and hand-labeled in Los Angeles, California.
Love & Care
Even candles need a little love & care, to really maximise your experience. Follow these few steps for optimal performance:
- Prior to each lighting, trim the wick to 1/4” for a clean and smoke free burn.
- Protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- On your first light, allow the entire surface of wax to melt – Minimum of 3 hours.
- For all burns, never let it go on for more than 4 hours. The candle will still release scent after the flame is out.
- Keep the wick centered. After each burn, adjust the wick while the wax is still molten.