13 OZ JAPAN Silk DRY RIGID SELVAGE DENIM
NOK 2.799,00 kr
CURRENTLY COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF THIS DENIM. CHECK BACK LATER OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PARTICULAR DENIM.
Handmade in Norway.
Made in a 13 Oz dry rigid selvage denim from the renowned artisanal fabric mill, Nihon Menpu, Japan. This closely woven denim fabric is made with a sanforized 80% cotton / 20% silk which has a beautiful, clean look and feel to it. The denim is soft and extremely strong due to the combined silk fibres to the warp yarns, which is one of the strongest natural fibres in the world. Definitively one of the most unique denims we’ve had in our production line this far.
The garment is mostly made with a single needle lockstitch construction and is designed, cut, sewn and finished by only four hands, all under the very same roof in Trondheim, Norway. Available in all our models.
The garment features:
– 13 Oz dry rigid rope dye selvage denim
– Sanforized 80% cotton, / 20% Silk
– Woven by Nihon Menpu, Japan
– Heavy vegetable tanned leather patch
– 8 oz heavy ecru canvas pocketing
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8oz heavy canvas
– YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
– YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
– Mostly single lockstitch construction throughout
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
– Handmade in Trondheim, Norway
Available sizes are 27-38″ waist, and any length from 30-42″ inseam.