NOK 499,00 kr
Made in UK
Eym's Create candle is made for moments of inspiration. An invigorating and clarifying scent, fresh and zesty, with notes of bergamot, black pepper and orange.
Soy wax candle with braided cotton wick, in a matte white glass tumbler. 220 g. Roughly 50 hours burn time.
How it's made
Eym is a 100% natural fragrance brand, founded in the UK by husband and wife team Poppy & Sam Wall. When Poppy was pregnant with their first child, she read about the negative effects of synthetic fragrance in candles and the high toxin levels released when they burn. Unwilling to part with her candle obsession, Poppy and her graphic designer husband Sam, decided to create 100% natural home fragrance products, as pure in aesthetic as they are in ingredients.
Despite being told by many perfumers and candle makers that there was no way to make cost-effective, 100% natural fragrance, and that it’s much easier to use synthetic ingredients at a fraction of the cost, Poppy & Sam were undeterred. Determined not to compromise on anything, after much development, they created unique blends using only essential oils for the purest fragrances possible.
Eym also aims to make candles with a focus on emotional wellbeing, that set you in the right mood whether you want to focus on sleep, relaxation, restoration or meditation, Eym has got you covered.
Proudly British made, all Eym ingredients and packaging are ethically sourced.
Love & Care
Even candles need a little love & care, to really maximise your experience. Follow these few steps for optimal performance:
- Prior to each lighting, trim the wick to 1/4” for a clean and smoke free burn.
- Protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- On your first light, allow the entire surface of wax to melt – Minimum of 3 hours.
- For all burns, never let it go on for more than 4 hours. The candle will still release scent after the flame is out.
- Keep the wick centered. After each burn, adjust the wick while the wax is still molten.