Crème 1925 Neutral
Made in France
Saphir Médaille d’Or’s world-famous Crème 1925 has been favoured by leather shoe aficionados for nearly a century. This unique cream polish nourishes, conditions and revitalises the colour of leather. The formulation also provides protection and a beautiful wax shine.
A nutritious leather cream, Crème 1925 is formulated with seven different waxes, turpentine spirit and shea butter oil. The leather absorbs the nutrients from the cream and the waxes protect and add shine.
Crème 1925 is suitable for use on smooth leather shoes.
- Ensure all dirt and dust is removed from the shoes. Buff shoes with a brush. For a more in-depth clean, use a good leather cleaner.
- Apply Crème 1925 sparingly using a cotton cloth or the Saphir Médaille d’Or Spreading Brush.
- Massage into the leather in a circular motion, enabling the cream to penetrate and nourish the leather. This will ensure a good layer of protection. Leave it to dry for one hour.
- Polish leather with a bristle brush then finish with a shoe cloth.
- Once a base coat of Crème 1925 has been applied, simply re-buff the shoe following wear to maintain the shine.
How it's made
Saphir began in a laboratory in 1920 where key ingredients were assembled in a unique formulation, in Faverges, Haute-Savoie, France. Created in collaboration with the best leathercraft makers, the formulation, vastly ahead of its time, was met with astounding success due to its unique ability to beautify and preserve the finest leather skin.
In 1925 Saphir was awarded the gold medal at the World Fair in Paris. This assured the reputation of the company and has laid the foundation of the values that would come to define its fame: quality, tradition and innovation.
Saphir is now widely regarded as the best shoe care in the world, and has a wide selection of products to meet the needs of any type of leather shoe.