Hestra Dylan Black
NOK 799,00 kr
Casual glove with suede on the back and leather in the palm. The leather in the palm is a thin and soft leather with high gloss. Hestra's Italian wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius. The elastic around the wrist helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
How it's made
The finest hairsheep originates from the high altitude in Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
Love & Care
Hestra gloves are made to last. With some love and care they'll last even long. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture as well as wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first. Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed during the night.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and reduces the material’s breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you don’t risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don’t place a wet glove on other garments. Choose a model with a natural leather color if you do not want to risk bleeding.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!
The size of Hestra's gloves are measured in british inches. To find your size you need to measure the circumference around your palm at its widest point.
15.9 - 17.1 cm : Glove size 6 1/2
17.2 - 18.4 cm : Glove size 7
18.5 - 19.7 cm : Glove size 7 1/2
19.8 - 21.0 cm : Glove size 8
21.1 - 22.2 cm : Glove size 8 1/2
22.3 - 23.5 cm : Glove size 9
23.6 - 24.8 cm : Glove size 9 1/2
24.9 - 26.0 cm : Glove size 10
26.1 - 27.3 cm : Glove size 10 1/2
27.4 - 29.2 cm : Glove size 11
29.3 - 31.8 cm : Glove size 12
31.9 - : Glove size 13