Otter Wax Heat-Activated Wax
NOK 263,00 kr
Treat Factory-Waxed Canvas & Cloth.
Handmade in Portland, Oregon
Heat-Activated fabric dressing delivered in a large 1/2-pint tin which provides enough wax to tackle bigger wax-projects.
All-natural heavy duty water repellent fabric wax to use on canvas shoes, hats, jackets, backpacks & more. Contains only naturally derived ingredients from sustainable sources and handmade by Otterwax in Portland, Oregon.
Otterwax is the first and only water repellent wax that doesn’t utilize parafine, silicone or other synthetic ingredients derived from petroleum. Otter was is formulated to be both highly effective and enviromental friendly.
This heavy duty fabric was is easy to apply directly onto fabrics anywhere you go without making any mess.
– All-Natural Canvas Wax:Maximum Water Repellency Wax
– Enviromentally friendly & safe ingredients
– Handmade in Portland, Oregon
– Original formula : Long-lasting water repellent seal
– 100% Natural Ingredients: Non-Toxic, No silicone, No petroleum
– Great for use on Canvas shoes, hats, jackets, backpacks & more.
Note: None of the products contain actual otters. They’re a source of inspiration, not an ingredient.
How it's made
All of Otter Wax's products are made by hand in Portland, Oregon. They've made it their goal to support the community by providing local employment opportunities and purchasing bulk ingredients from local manufacturers distributors.
Love & Care
Read the Love & Care guide under each product to find out how to use this product.