NOK 399,00 kr
Made in USA
Picking up on notes of rice powder, peach blossom, cardamom, cedar and pear, Boy Smells' Les scent is an unexpectedly abundant, cross-cultural, post-binary olfactive slammer and a Boy Smells best-seller.
Coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in glossy black glass tumbler. 240 g / 8.5 oz. Roughly 50 hours burn time.
How it's made
Founded in late 2015, Boy Smells began as an experiment in candle-making in the Los Angeles kitchen of co-founders and real-life partners Matthew Herman and David Kien. Herman and Kien – both fashion veterans who worked in design (Herman) and product development (Kien) – began by making the things they’d want to use on a daily basis, products that were fluid and essential.
Founder-invented scents wrap traditionally masculine scents in a prettier bouquet. Burn up expectations, release clear intentions. Boy Smells candles are all developed and designed in Pico Union, Los Angeles with fragrance and natural oils, all-natural coconut wax and beeswax blend. The candles are hand-poured in a reusable glass vessel and hand-labeled in Los Angeles, California.
Love & Care
Even candles need a little love & care, to really maximise your experience. Follow these few steps for optimal performance:
- Prior to each lighting, trim the wick to 1/4” for a clean and smoke free burn.
- Protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- On your first light, allow the entire surface of wax to melt – Minimum of 3 hours.
- For all burns, never let it go on for more than 4 hours. The candle will still release scent after the flame is out.
- Keep the wick centered. After each burn, adjust the wick while the wax is still molten.