Omni’Nettoyant Shoe Cleaner
NOK 235,00 kr
Made in France
Saphir's Omni’Nettoyant provides deep cleaning and stain removal for suede, nubuck, and textiles.
Saphir's unique formula contains solvents and surfactants which lift dirt and marks from the surface leaving it clean and renewed. A brush with natural bristles is included to gently cleanse without damaging the surface.
Omn’Nettoyant is suitable for use on suede, nubuck, textile, TEX materials, microfibres, stretch, and crepe.
- Carefully remove any dirt or dust from the shoe using a Crepe Brush.
- Pour the required amount of Omni’Nettoyant into a container and dilute with water.
- Apply the product using the included brush.
- Rinse the bristles with water and brush the leather surface again.
- Leave to dry for six hours.
- Brush suede items with the Crepe Brush, to revitalise the original surface texture and patina.
How it's made
Saphir began in a laboratory in 1920 where key ingredients were assembled in a unique formulation, in Faverges, Haute-Savoie, France. Created in collaboration with the best leathercraft makers, the formulation, vastly ahead of its time, was met with astounding success due to its unique ability to beautify and preserve the finest leather skin.
In 1925 Saphir was awarded the gold medal at the World Fair in Paris. This assured the reputation of the company and has laid the foundation of the values that would come to define its fame: quality, tradition and innovation.
Saphir is now widely regarded as the best shoe care in the world, and has a wide selection of products to meet the needs of any type of leather shoe.