Filson Unscoped Gun Case
NOK 2.699,00 kr
Made in USA
This abrasion-resistant Rugged Twill fabric gun case has a deerskin-lined nose for added protection. It's fully lined with cotton flannel, to protect your firearm against scratches and wick moisture away to protect it from rusting. The solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson runs 3/4 of the length of the case, for full access into the interior. Bridle Leather accents and carrying strap add to the longevity of this protective hunting accessory.
Made with 22 Oz Rugged Twill, 8 Oz cotton flannel lining, deerskin and Bridle Leather
- Solid brass zipper closure is custom cut at Filson
- Wear-resistant deerskin overlay on nose
- Removable Bridle Leather carrying strap attaches via D-ring for ease of carrying
- Holds up to 48" length firearm
- Made with abrasion-resistant Rugged Twill
- Flannel lining protects against rusting and scratching
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
How it's made
In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with apparel and goods strong enough to contend with the toughest spots on earth. Today, Filson is a global manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer constantly developing new products to serve those who refuse to stay indoors.
With company headquarters located above its factory in Seattle, Wash., Filson remains committed to producing unfailing goods that live up to its founder’s promise: “We guarantee every item purchased from us. No more, no less. Your satisfaction is the sole purpose of our transaction.”
Love & Care
Wipe or brush clean.