001 Regolith M
NOK 2.999,00 kr
Made in China.
Norda's 001, built with the world's first seamless Bio-Dyneema upper and exclusive Vibram midsole and soleplate. The 001 is engineered with the lightest and strongest materials for mindless comfort on mindful pursuits. Designed to prove that true sustainability is found in durability.
The 001 Regolith features a hand painted speckled midsole, where every pair is unique.
- Upper woven with bio-based Dyneema for the highest performance, abrasion resistance and the lightest footprint
- Norda x Vibram exclusive design Formation sole with Litebase and Megagrip Rubber, 5mm lugs
- Norda x Vibram SLE midsole cushioning
- Norda Lock System - Ultra light and comfortable sock, gusset construction for the ultimate fit. The foot is held in place to provide stability as you run through ever changing conditions
- Front to rear hi-vis reflective for 360° visibility
- Comes with a lightweight and sturdy shoe bag
We recommend you take a 1/2 size up from your normal size. Please consult our detailed fit guide.
How it's made
Made in China
Norda makes highly technical trail running shoes. Their aim is to get the best performance out of the world's best materials while leaving the lightest footprint possible, with a focus on durability over disposability.
The entire main woven upper of Norda shoes is made with bio-based Dyneema fibre, the world's strongest and lightest fibre. The materials are made in Europe, where both the supplier and the actual material are Bluesign certified.
Love & Care
Nordas are made to become dirty. They are trail running shoes after all.
Washing by hand with light soap and cold water yields the best results. It’s best to remove the insoles and laces to allow for faster drying.
We do NOT recommend using washing machines or hot water, and definitely do NOT expose the shoes to high heat which will damage the components of the shoes.
Most people size their Nordas 1/2 size up compared to their regular shoe size.
Norda shoes are based on a unisex last. To deliver the best fit and performance, their last shape is wider at the forefoot to allow the metatarsals to flex, and dialed in at midfoot and the heel.
Because of the unisex last, Nordas can easily be converted between men's and women's sizes, sold as styles "M" and "W" respectively. See the below size chart.
|US Men's size||US Women's size||EUR size|