Jasper Rocks Sky Captain/Curry
Made in Cambodia
Keen's climbing-inspired outside sneaker, Jasper Rocks, updates their Jasper sneaker with a more robust look and bungee-laces.
The high-traction rubber outsole wraps around the bottom of the shoe for good grip and more protection, while remaining flexible and comfortable. The suede and textile uppers are waterproof, but breathable. Made with a cork and latex footbed for all-day comfort.
The Jasper rocks are fitted with a bungee-lace system for easy on and off, but are also delivered with a set of regular laces, letting you switch up the look.
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- High Traction rubber outsole
- Tongue to toe lacing, including two sets of laces
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- Original Keen fit with generous space across forefoot letting your toes spread out
How it's made
Love & Care
Protect your investment
Simply clean your shoes with a clean damp cloth, this is especially important to do if they've been exposed to salty slush during winter. Allow to dry.
For stains and spots, a crepe brush easily removes stains while preserving the nep of the suede. If needed for tougher stains, use a leather cleaner.
Add extra protection to preserve your footwear. Saphir's Super Invulner spray waterproofs the most delicate leathers, and offers superior protection against water, stains and grease. This will protect your shoes from water and dirt.
Keen's Jasper fits slightly snug and short. Many customers prefer to size half a size up.