NOK 649,00 kr
Subu's original mule, combining the best of two worlds: Slippers and sneakers.
Drawing on Japan's long tradition for making slippers and sandals, Subu introduced a minimalist design combining an insulated mule upper, with a durable rubber sole for use both outdoors and indoors. Their ingenious four-layer structure of the insole gives an unknown level of comfort, like walking on a cloud.
Perfect mules for inside use on cold floors and cabins, but also the rare sandal you can wear during autumn/winter for short trips to the shop, walking the dog or just around town due to the solid rubber sole and great insulation. Subu's are also our favourite insulated mule for bringing on hikes in the woods, to let your feet relax at the campsite after a long walk in the wilderness.
- Teflon coating on the nylon outer material for water and stain resistance
- Extremely cozy material with raised bristles on the inside for comfort
- 4-layer pillow insert in the insoles
- Comes with a matching shoe bag
How it's made
Made in China.
Inspired by Japan's several hundred year's tradition for making sandals and mules, Japanese Brand Subu created comfortable and durable winter sandals.
Made with a quilted nylon upper, insulated with synthetic down, coated for water and stain resistance. What sets Subu apart from other down mules, is their sneakers inspired outer sole durable for outdoor use, along with their four-layer pillow insert in the insoles.
Love & Care
Clean your Subus by hand with lukewarm water. Do not dry the Subus in a dryer as the EVA layer in the sole may be damaged. Follow these steps to clean your Subus:
- Wash by hand in lukewarm water with mild detergent.
- Use a soft brush to clean the dirt off.
- Once cleaned, dry thoroughly, avoiding direct sunlight.